환상적 Area

당신이 필요한 모든 정보


My teacher, some time ago because your name had cornered the spontaneity of violence committed several colleagues to some students, but I still really love your students and respect.
Sacrifice that has given you will never forget just because a few mistakes that I believe you did not intentionally do it. Greater sacrifice from your mistakes, we understand all of that mistake, because you are only human, like us and also those who rap about you. And I'm sure, you are the best hero ever owned by this Nation. My teacher, distance and time that separates us long to make my back feel the thrill of intense longing memory of you was so humble. A row of hair back of my neck stood shudder coupled with a tear coming out of my eyes when I write on this ink to commemorate your service, and my longing to caress the love and attention as it was when you greet us in the morning, 'the kids, how are you today ? '

My teacher, you are the unsung heroes, so much what you've done to me, but no one ever replies in kind that you get from me. How I regret it all, why I never make you happy, even resentment that you have when watching our behavior back when you taught me, so lazy we do homework that you gave back in school, our behavior often also makes almost educate our despair into which people use to Religion, Nation and State, but we were amazed that you were still strong and it continues strong to educate us with sincerity and affection, even though you receive remuneration which is never enough to feed your family.

My teacher, this time when we begin to know the meaning of this life we only realize who you are, when our life's journey winding gives us many lessons means. My teacher, was the right decision when you take the initiative to assume a very noble profession as an educator, you have set your foot on the platform to build and print this generation of people. My teacher brother, you never need beautiful words and blowing flute welcome to welcome your arrival.

My teacher, how would happy I am, with a radiant face when I'll see you. O my teacher, who brings personal noble soul, heart cut boiling people to pity the reality, dreamy sadness of the situation of young children that you educate. Even so, the sadness does not become barriers and gaps for you. You still carries high optimism, a strong soul, who always expect improvement and change. Behold, I have seen the fruit of your work. May God give His blessings to you and add to knowledge and your deeds.

My teacher, I often hear the words of praise that came out of your student disciples. I often see the noble values emanating from you to them. Do not you see the innocent youth who competed won the first row in mosques, racing sitting in lectures, lectures and assemblies knowledge? Do not you see the best people to lead these people, righteous people who always set an example to society, be the people who always shout 'change' through oral, ink, and does it work? O my teacher, behold your son first, some of them have become great people, become writers, journalists, scholars, politicians, entrepreneurs, executives and so forth. The whole you see, O my teacher is part of the results of your work along with other religious leaders.

My teacher, I hope you still remember me, because I always miss you, always pray for you. And before I ended this letter let me beg your prayers that I hope can be used to make happen, because I'm sure nothing could be more wonderful than seeing a teacher of children students succeed, and I really want to happy. O my teacher, do you, that you are my hero?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment